Distributed Computing Using Docker Swarm and GlusterFS
A quick list of items that were beneficial to me during my Raspberry Pi 4 Cluster Build for Distributed Computing Using Docker Swarm with GlusterFS.
Bill of Materials
Here is a complete build list to get started with your own Pi Cluster. The SD cards are for the OS install and the USB drives were used for GlusterFS.
(1) NETGEAR 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE Switch GS305PN
(4) Samsung 64GB U3 MicroSDXC EVO
(2) SanDisk 32GB Ultra Fit USB 3 Low Profile Flash Drive 2 Pack Bundle
(5) Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable 6 in
(1) Raspberry Pi 4 Cluster Case
Raspberry Pi 4 EEProm Update (fixes heat issues)
Ubuntu 64-Bit for Raspberry Pi 4
Docker Swarm Install
Related Articles Online